Tuesday, 29 November 2011

New Online shop for Giclee Prints



We have been very busy over the last few days, completely revamping my 'Cheap Thrills' online shop.

a screen grab of the new shop online
 The reason for making the shop is that I receive so many positive comments on my paintings and drawings through online admirers of my work, but very few of those people have the kind of money to spare that an original oil painting costs.

The shop will initially be for the sale of reproduction prints of my paintings, made at a professional art print studio usng the Giclee print method. The papers are all archival as are the inks, making this no ordinary inkjet print. The images are roughly 25cm along the shortest side (plus a white border for easy framing) and start at £60. They all come signed and numbered by myself at the bottom.

I have limited the print runs to only 30 prints, and as the runs sell out, the cost will increase. This means that early bird buyers get the most rewards!

I hope soon to add new sections of drawings and small artworks, so keep your eyes peeled.

www.fionawilson.net/cheapthrills





No comments:

Post a Comment